ESApro V8 Points Clouds – BIM
Integration with Laser Scanners and Points Clouds
ESApro 3D Piping is integrated with the most popular laser scanner systems for the three-dimensional survey of existing plant and facilities. ESApro expand its potential, overcoming the simple and traditional modeling activities inside the cloud, thanks to the complete integration with FARO Technologies © PointSense Plant. Combining the functionality of the two modules that operate transparently side by side, is possible to:
- Manage multiple display configurations to frame only the area on which you want to operate.
- Rebuild the geometry of existing pipelines by directly exploiting the ESApro piping classes.
- Assign identification data to each reconstructed line (i.e.: line number, fluid, etc.)
- Automatically convert rebuilt lines with PointSense into ESApro piping.
- Model new plant parts or modify existing pipelines.
- Navigate within the three-dimensional model by selecting “Bubble view”.
- Perform an interference check between solid 3D objects and point cloud.
The perfect combination of these two environments make ESApro and PointSense Plant the ideal choice to approach, in a simple and effective way, all the issues related to the management of the expansion and revamping processes of existing plants.
Integration with BIM
Today, the technologies related to BIM (Building Information Modeling) have become increasingly important in the AEC markets and related disciplines (eg: hydraulic, electrical, ventilation, etc.). It is therefore of fundamental importance for a software that looks to the future, to keep abreast of the latest technological innovations and to give its users the opportunity to cooperate within a BIM project. Through the power of ESApro combined with the flexibility of the BricsCAD BIMmodule, the user is able to:
- Acquire the three-dimensional model of building made with BIM software (I.e.: Revit, ArchiCAD, AllPlan, etc.)
• Modeling your system within the three-dimensional context
• Automatically classify your objects according to the BIM categories
• Export your 3D model in the standard IFC2x3 interchange format officially certified by the international Building Smart.
• Import your BIM model complete with descriptive properties into other BIM software or compatible viewers (eg: Autodesk Revit, Autodesk BIM 360, BIM Vision, Solibri Model Viewer etc.).